Monday 4 March 2013

Bear's Halloween Presents

One day Bear was trying to think of what to write in his novel when there was a knock at the door. A postman was there, who handed Bear a rather large package...


"A curious package" said Bear, "I wasn't expecting anything today. I wonder what it could be..."
  

Let's have a look inside


"Who are you?" asked Bear, "and what are you doing in a parcel?"


"I come from a land called Far Away," said the traveller, "and I have brought you presents"




A gift of shiny dinosaurs!


And a notebook. "That's really pretty" said Bear, "I can use it to write about my adventures."


"These are fossilised shark teeth, and an ammonite" said the traveller, "You'll have to take care of them because they're very old."


"More dinosaurs!" gasped an excited Bear, "Do you know what their names are?"

"The one on the left is called Nigel, and the one on the right is Frank." said the traveller. "That's not quite what I meant" giggled Bear


"And this is magic water. We use it to grow dinosaurs"


"You get a baby dinosaur, and you add magic water. Then it grows." "Wow" gasped Bear, "Are you sure that's not science? I like doing science."



A letter!






"So does this mean you're here to stay?" asked Bear. "I guess I am" said the traveller. "We'll have to think of a name for you in that case, but what do you call a bear crossed with a penguin?"

No comments:

Post a Comment